Pre-order pretties- New items added


Preorder-2



Hello dearies, would you all like me to bring in crystal statement pieces like the above?

My eyes nearly popped out when I spotted this 2 elegant designs and the first thought that came to my mind was to bringing in these beauties into my store!

The first one on top (Sparkling beauty) will be 28SGD with registered mail 
and the one below (Pink sparkles) will be 30SGD with registered mail.


Delivery time will take approximately 3-4weeks

Do drop me a mail at thedancingjewels@gmail.com to express your interest for such designs to be brought in, or directly place your order for any of the 2 pcs above.

Do act fast if you would like a pc as my supplier has limited orders!

Preorder-1

Hello Jewels! 

How have your CNY been? I've been busying sourcing for more good stuff to be up on the store (:
A little change from the handmade babies, but nonetheless, gorgeous babies (:






Cartier inspired  bangles.
Imported from Korea.


Bring me home for 28 dollars each
 Inclusive of registered mail
Preorder
Item will take about 2 weeks to reach you.


Gold/Silver
One size. 
Circumference about 18cm

A simple and elegant piece to add some sophistication to your outfit.

Ordered one to test the quality and am really pleased with it.
Love the intricate diamonte and the shade of gold





Rope woven bracelet
Imported from Korea.

Bring me home for 25 dollars each

Inclusive of registered mail
Preorder
Item will take about 2 weeks to reach you.


Gold/Silver
Default 19cm
Do drop me an email if you would prefer me to adjust the length to 18cm only due to the design constraints







Heart Locket diamontee bracelet
Imported from Korea.

Unique chain and diamontee studded heart shape

Bring me home for 28 dollars each

Inclusive of registered mail
Preorder
Item will take about 2 weeks to reach you.

Gold/Silver
Default 20cm
Do drop me an email with your preferred length should you need a shorter bracelet.

Pre-order closes 2nd March 2013/ when min 5 orders are received
Pre-order closes 2nd March 2013/ when min 5 orders are received
Pre-order closes 2nd March 2013/ when min 5 orders are received

First Pre-order: CLOSED (:
Thanks for your support girls!<3



For any enquiries/purchases, please click the link to fill up the form ,




 or drop me a mail at thedancingjewels@gmail.com in the following format.
Emails will be replied within 48 hours (:


Order format

Name:
Order:
Contact number (Optional): 
Mailing address:
Alternative item
Additional comments: