The flutter over the rainbow



Last year he brought me to see the fireworks. This year we went together (:
I'm glad we were early this year and managed to snag a good spot for the fireworks near Gardens by the bay. It was nice waiting for the fireworks with the breeze and cool air (:


Hello Jewels!

I'm back! How have your christmas been? I hope that you had an awesome one and santa gave you lotsa presents!

It's the last sunday of 2012 and this is also the last collection for the year!

Thank you for your overwhelming support for the previous collection!

*runs around in joy*

How do you like my new photoshoot style and logo?

I spent an awfully long time trying to get them right!!

Hope that you love this collection as much I do ((:
Absolutely digging the pandora series and necklace cum bracelets designs!

Share the photo and album on TDJ facebook to get $1 off for purchases below $50 and $2 for purchases $50 and above!

Follow The Dancing Jewels at 
instagram: thedancingjewels
personal blog: the jewels that dance

or join the mailing list and facebook page to receive more updates!